Being a Mum is hard work, it works us physically with all the monotonous jobs like, washing, cleaning, washing, feeding, washing, tidying, washing, washing and oh did i say washing??
It is emotionally draining as we deal with their big emotions, our own emotions and as we train them in their character and relationships, so hopefully they will be successful adults in this society, Thats a huge job!
Its spiritually draining if we don’t get our time with God everyday we can find ourselves really struggling and doing things in our own strength and not Gods (which is perfect by the way)…
So even just thinking about all that I am felling exhausted… If you are a tired Mumma, if you are feeling worn out and exhausted then this podcast is for you!!
To Listen click here or access through iTunes
Resources MentionedIn this episode we talk about :
- Some practical fun tips for flying with Children
- Why being tired is not our enemy.
- Why there is not a competition about who is more tired.
- Bible verses that God has given us to encourage us to Rest in Him
- The importance of resting in Him
- Isaiah 40:11
- The symbolism of a shepherd and what we can learn from that as Mums
- Isaiah 40:28-31
- Getting our strength from God, His Word and His presence
- Matthew 11:28-30
- Symbolism of a yoke (not yolk)
- Rest even when working for God
- Psalm 23:1-3
- Being led by God in motherhood which brings us rest
- “Weary in the Centre of God’s Will” – Phylicia Masonheimer
- “Momma Needs Her Sleep: Gospel Hope for the Tired Mom” – Risen Motherhood Podcast
- “Whispers from God for the Tired Mum” – Mission Mumma Blog – Kate Moala
To Access the printables click on the verse you want to access:
You just need to save it to your device and then print it on whatever size you like – I would love to see where you use them, tag your pictures with #whispersfromgodprintables or tag me @missionmumma in them.
I’d love to keep talking about this episode or anything to do with Grace and Faith in Motherhood.
To Share your photos on instagram with all of us in the Mission Mumma Community use #graceandfaithinmotherhood and lets check them out and support each other as we are on our motherhood journey this week.
Also please if you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to it on iTunes and leave a review, it will really help promote the podcast to other mommas who need encouragement in the Word!
Have a great week Mummas!!