Happy Valentines Day ladies… Well for those of you who celebrate it, it’s never been very big in my family, not growing up and not now… but any excuse to celebrate love works for me… I am conscious though that today can be a hard day for some of us. Maybe for some of us the feeling of love is a distant memory, or something that you’ve maybe not ever felt. And those of us who have felt love and even do today, there are still moments where we definitely need the reminder that we are loved. And that is what todays episode is. I hope todays episode is a beautiful reminder that you are loved, not only by us other Mission Mummas, but by an amazing heavenly Father and also our bride groom who is waiting for his bride (us). So if you struggle with the thought of love, or need a little reminder of His love for you, then todays whispers are for you!!
To Listen Click Here, or access through iTunes or Stitcher.
In this Episode we talk about :
- How our feelings need to be challenged and aligned with the Truth of Gods Word.
- How Gods Love is His Grace for us.
- We look at Ephesians 2:4-5
- God loved us even when we didn’t deserve it.
- We look at Romans 5:8
- There is nothing we can do to make God love us less, nothing we can do to make Him love us more.
- We looked at 1 John 4:7 – 1 John 5:5
- God is Love. He cannot be anything that contradicts that
- Love is from God
- If we Love God we will love others.
- We love Him because He first loved us, not the other way around
- Jesus is our Bridegroom
- Song of Solomon 2:4
- God loves Public displays of affection, and Jesus was the biggest display of affection of all!
Some more verses to look at
- 1 Corinthians 13
- Romans 8:35-39
- John 3:16-17
- Psalm 36:5-7
- Jeremiah 31:3
- Ephesians 3:17-19
Passages about Jesus as our Bridegroom and marriage as a picture of Gods Love
- Luke 5:33-35
- John 3:29-30
- Mark 2:18-20
- 2 Corinthians 11:2
- Revelation 19:7
- Ephesians 5:25-27
- Revelation 21:2
To Access the Free Printables click on the verse you want to Access
I’d love to keep talking about this episode or anything to do with Grace and Faith in Motherhood.
To Share your photos on instagram with all of us in the Mission Mumma Community use #graceandfaithinmotherhood and lets check them out and support each other as we are on our motherhood journey this week.
Also please if you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to it on iTunes and leave a review, it will really help promote the podcast to other mommas who need encouragement in the Word!
Have a great week Mummas!!